Music Banter - View Single Post - Brexit? Yay or Nay.
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2016, 05:52 AM   #227 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Its a group of Unelected officals with ties to big banks and corporations and the make the laws for the U.K. that the PEOPLE have no say. You are forgetting they did smashing before the E.U. The globalist system is not healthy because its run by people with vested intrest and some really ****ty people at.
They may have been doing well before the EU but now that the EU exists. There are trade agreements in place with the EU that aren't with the UK alone. They will be hurt financially by this decision. They won't just go back to the good ole' days of how things used to be.

This decision to leave was based solely on people's hatred for Muslims I feel. Xenophobia at an all time high.

I always view the EU as being similar to the US but it just happens to be bigger and include more countries as opposed to our individual states. I know why you would be against it because you are against big government blah blah blah BUT there are certain good benefits that come from big government that you always overlook or just don't care about.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote