Music Banter - View Single Post - Kiiii's Arcade
Thread: Kiiii's Arcade
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2016, 09:27 PM   #373 (permalink)
Key

STEAM SUMMER SALE 2016 IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you understand what this means? This means that there is going to be hundreds upon hundreds of games that will be going on sale through Steam, and I plan on getting my hand on quite a few of them. It's the first day that I've seen games on sale, and i've already picked up two that i'm really excited about, and i've only spent close to 20$.

One of them is of course...

Euro Truck Simulator 2

I've been wanting to get into these simulator games for a while, and I absolutely loved what I saw with the first Euro Truck Simulator, so I figured i'd go ahead and spend the 5 bucks for the second game. I'm really enjoying it. It's great to be able to put some really calming post-rock or dark ambient in the background and take to the streets with your big rig. It's surprisingly relaxing as well. I could honestly sit here all day and drive all day. It's a very fun game, and i'm definitely happy to have gotten it.

Another one that I just purchased and am super looking forward to is...

Alien: Isolation

This game right here is a good example as to why I love these types of sales. This game is usually going for 50$, and right now, it's on sale for 12$. I've heard nothing but great things about this game, and I'm really a huge fan of the survival horror genre as a whole, so i'm really looking forward to playing this. It's gotten great reviews, and i've seen some gameplay of it, but I look forward to turning down the lights, and ****ting myself with fear as I play this one. I hope it's as scary as Amnesia: The Dark Descent is, because if it is, i'll love it.