Music Banter - View Single Post - Brexit? Yay or Nay.
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2016, 05:04 PM   #329 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
May I ask how this thread about the Uk became about Muslims and the middle east?
^ Because recent migration from Syria was one of the Referendum's main issues I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pansy gayboy 69 View Post
when did i proudly point out anything about the gulf states???? i'm not from there and i have nothing to do with the gulf. i know ya'll think all arabs are exactly the same but we're not.
I felt sure you were saying that Qatar was richer than the USA. If not, my apologies for refering to you. And yes, thanks ali, I know all arabs are not the same.

Quote:
lebanon took in a lot of syrian refugees. more than a million and we're only 4 million. so theres that.
^ Yeah, I noticed that when I was looking for some figures to quote. I say, "Well done, Lebanon!"

Returning more to topic, there is an email petition going around requesting that HM Government make another referendum. Before everyone groans in despair at the prospect, let me mention that there is an existing rule that if a vote is one by a small margin, a re-vote can be considered. The Brexit win apparently falls into that category.

EDIT: Hey, why not hang around, ali ? In a very short time you have become a popular member here, and it's great to have someone from such an under-represented part of the world. I for one would be sorry if you left us. If you feel victimised in the political/ religious threads, why not give them a rest and enjoy the music forums ?

Last edited by Lisnaholic; 06-25-2016 at 05:19 PM.
Lisnaholic is offline   Reply With Quote