Music Banter - View Single Post - The quest for car!
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2016, 10:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
William_the_Bloody
Music Addict

Default The quest for car!

Speed! Power! The adrenaline pumping through your veins as you cruise at top speed on an open highway! The roar of the engine! The screech of the tires! The wind gushing through your hair! God bless the car!!!

I had initially started this in the sports thread, here

http://www.musicbanter.com/sport-rec...orts-cars.html

so I want to thank everyone for their contributions, but because this is in part a quest to decide my next car, and because my favourite dream car has changed, I wanted to put more time into this as a journal.

I therefore will be looking at sports cars and coupe's, via starting in America, jumping over to Asia, and ending in Europe, in a quest to find my ultimate car!!! Thus without further adieu, we shall begin with...

Part 1: Dodge/Chrysler: The modern era

First a little disclaimer:

I'm not a born mechanic or car expert, I just love sports cars. I'm also not a petrol head, I'm actually the biggest green energy advocate for automobiles on the planet.

The price of oil is only going to go up and up, and if we don't switch to an eco friendly alternative, we can say goodbye to the sports car, because no one will want to empty there wallet on a gas guzzler.

Last edited by William_the_Bloody; 07-02-2016 at 09:30 AM.
William_the_Bloody is offline   Reply With Quote