Music Banter - View Single Post - Brexit? Yay or Nay.
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2016, 08:51 PM   #559 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Ummm what did I say that was tinfoily?
Everything.
Being a Patriot is tinfoily?
How can you be a Patriot but still don't want government involvement. You don't care about the government.
Wanting the private federal reserve to be gone is tinfoily?
Actually yes it is.
Wanting a gold standard currency and no debt is tinfoily?
Why are you obsessed about the national debt when it doesn't affect anything currently?
Wanting a great standard living in this COUNTRY is tinfoily?
You want a great standard of living in the US but you want everyone to pull themselves up by their bootstraps and get rid of safety net programs that are being provided through the government right? Since you want little government interference.
And reminding the Washington crime syndicate that they work for the people is tinfoily? What a ****ing kook I am.
Ideally they work for the people but no, they pretty much work for themselves and to line their pockets. Not much we can do about that unless you just want to join an anarchist cause. To uproot the whole current system.

Oh yea and not wanting to live in a completely service based economy is tinfoily?
This is the only reasonable question. I actually agree with you and yes we need to go back to being manufactoring heavy in this country but that's not going to work with greedy corporations sending jobs overseas to other countries that will do the same amount of work for much less. With trade agreements popping up like the TPP that wreaks havoc on american workers/jobs.

Boom done and done all questions answered.
Where's my fucking cookie?

I bet you will just ignore me though and not respond to a single thing I've said. You rather hear an answer from Jans or someone else.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote