Music Banter - View Single Post - hillary clinton 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2016, 12:25 AM   #106 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Yea I do man.And I take time to exsplain it to people. And engage them talk to them armed with the bill of rights, and my id. I go to **** neighbour hoods and try and help. I find out about them and why they are the way they are. Because I still give a **** about my Country and her people, and Ive said this, Id lay down my life, for this country and her people.
How many people actually stop and listen, and how many people just go on their way while averting their eyes or politely taking a copy and then hurrying away? And how many of the people you manage to talk to actually remember to take past the time they go to bed that night?

People have been trying to convince the general public to care enough to be involved with the political process since forever, and yet here we stand, with interest consistently dwindling year after year after year. You're not going to be able to change the attitude of the entire nation by handing a few people a piece of paper or even a few minutes of conversation, especially not by yourself. It just doesn't work like that.

Quote:
Ive been this way since I started visiting the third world as a teenager and it destroyed my soul. Ok. I wept for people and held aids an patient that died in my arms man. And from those experiences I became a proud American and I am willing to do what I need to here to help free minds. So please buzz off Chris you're being sarcastic and patronizing and condescending because that **** gets you off. But I have more guts, and more soul and more love for my fellow Americans and man than you can imagine. Next time either you or Charles ever deeply insult me like that again Im gone off this place for good. Im serious you aren't even funny rn now just deeply insulting because you litterally have no idea what its like too see someone who can have a cure for something or treatment die in your arms. A stranger. Not family a member complete stranger. Its a devastating thing to go through. You guys are sinking to new lows.Im not sure I can be a member of this community anymore.
Jesus, I never said anything about AIDS stuff, so stop taking offense at things I never even said.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.