Music Banter - View Single Post - hillary clinton 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2016, 12:31 AM   #112 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justthefacts View Post
How about the 60 shootings over the 4th of July weekend in Chicago between the blacks? Where's the press for them? Oh a white cop shoots a black man that had a gun on him, what a travesty. Oh a proclaimed Isis soldier kills 50 people in a nightclub? What about the hundreds of thousands that've been killed from 2005-2015 from gun violence? Nope. Terrorism is what we need to focus on. Americans killing Americans isn't the problem, it's Muslims that make up maybe .01 percent of American casualties. It's ridiculous what the mainstream media thinks is top priorities.

50 dead gays and 12 innocents in San Bernardino is inexcusable, but seriously this is what I hate about Black Lives Matter. They protest only when white cops shoot blacks. Inexcusable, obviously, but where are the protests for the young black youth who are trapped in gangs and can't find a way out and ultimately end up killing other young black youths. It's complete hypocrisy. I have no problem with police, I've only ever had good encounters with them.

This isn't to say some cops are racist, I would know, my uncle's a cop and is openly racist. But he stills follows protocol and will treat any black the way he would treat a white or Hispanic. All I'm trying to say is let's worry about our inner cities and young naive youth with guns before we tackle radical Islam. Or at least tackle both with equal measures.
More than one issue existing is allowed. In fact, you'll find that there are multiple issues occurring at once pretty much all the time.