Music Banter - View Single Post - Big Four Bands Thread Round 19: Gothic Rock
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2016, 01:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
JGuy Grungeman
Primo Celebate Sexiness

Default Big Four Bands Thread Round 19: Gothic Rock

Every week, a genre is picked. And for a week, users get to vote for their "big 4" of that genre. Users can vote for whatever reason they want, whether it be favoritism or some other quality.

Users get four votes. No more, and no less. You can vote for any reason you want. Importance, favoritism, and any other reason is eligible. At the end of the voting week, which is Friday, all of the votes are tallied. The four bands with the most votes are the winner.

Votes with very unrelated bands will not be related. So there will be no elligible votes claiming Elvis is post-grunge or anything like that. In addition, a band must be labelled as the current genre by a music-specific website/magazine. I repeat. The sources must specifiy in music. So websites like Wikipedia, Rateyourmusic, Last.fm, Metal Archives, Discogs, Allmusic, Rolling Stone, and Consequence of SOund are examples.

IMPORTANT: If you want to change your vote, PM me about it or post a message on my wall. I will be tallying votes throughout the week, so not going back and changing the post.

ALSO IMPORTANT: Votes will be ignored they have less or more than four, or if they include bands that do not fit the genre. For informaton on a band's genre, it's good to check music sites list Discogs, Allmusic, RYM, or Last.fm.

TIE-BREAKERS: In the event thaty ties between lutiple acts cause more than a big four, the official big four will not be decided until until a vote is made or changed that decides on a Big four. The likely event is I will change my vote. This will not halt the current round.

Voting ends whenever Frownland decides that it ends.

Last edited by Frownland; 10-24-2016 at 05:33 PM. Reason: thread takeover
JGuy Grungeman is offline   Reply With Quote