Music Banter - View Single Post - The Say Something Nice About Someone & Make Their Day Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2006, 01:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Urban Hat€monger ?
The Sexual Intellectual

Default The Say Something Nice About Someone & Make Their Day Thread

With so much negativity around I think it`s time some of the nice people here got some attention instead. So here in no particular order are a list of the people here who make coming here worthwhile for me , some of them I know , some of them I don`t know so well. Feel free to add your own and make someone happy

Vanilla - One of the friendliest people I`ve ever met , talking to her is always a pleasure.

Boo Boo - The only man in history who could convince me to buy an Emerson Lake & Palmer album (And he did).I have to be honest & say I hate probably 80% of prog rock , but with his enthusiasm & knowledge i`m sure I could knock that down to 75% after a conversation with him.

Right Track - Likes football , has great taste in music & a great sense of humour.I wanna buy him a pint.

Sweet Jane - If I ever forced to choose to pick one person to buy all my music for me without having to choose it myself i`d choose her to do it. I wish she was here more often.

MadeinNY - Thanks to her I have pictures of the gorgeous Amy Nuttal on my desktop , for that I take back everything bad I ever said about her

Big3 - Makes me happy when he agrees with me , makes me feel about an inch tall when he doesn`t.

Imonlydancing - Makes me think of Bowie , which is a good thing

Hookers - I almost think it`s a shame he was made a mod because it means he posts in the music forums less , one of the most straight forward bullsh*t free people on here.

Expletive Deleted & IndiElectronica - Have bought new life to the indie forum since Jane & Hookers stopped posting there regually.Which is good because it was rapidly becoming the 'the NME next big thing' forum

Murder Junkie - Stick him in the 'blokes i`d like to have a pint with' file

SabrinaMaher - Gets a lot of unfair criticism in my opinion , sure she`s guilty of a bit too much spamming sometimes but there`s lots of regulars here that were like that to start with.I`ve agreed with her & disagreed with her & she`s never been anything other than polite.I think she`ll turn into a good poster over time.

Satchmo - Best mod ever , you only need to see how much he`s missed to see that.

Spike - Just for being her

I`m sure there are more too

Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline   Reply With Quote