Music Banter - View Single Post - Odd request
Thread: Odd request
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2016, 03:44 PM   #14 (permalink)
JGuy Grungeman
Primo Celebate Sexiness

I'm going to throw this in the mix.

Chacarron Macarron | Meme Research Discussion | Know Your Meme

It;s an internet meme, it reached 20 on the UK Singles charts.

This is from the link:
"BBC Radio 1 DJ Scott Mills started a campaign on October 30, 2006 to get the song to #1 in the UK singles chart. A link was put up on the BBC website to the video on YouTube. Although the song did not reach the top, the campaign pushed the song all the way up to #20, which became its peak. It is one of the current at-bat songs of New York Mets shortstop José Reyes, Cleveland Indians third baseman Andy Marte, and Texas Rangers shortstop Elvis Andrus. Additionally, Arizona Diamondbacks Catcher Miguel Montero used this song in the 2007 season."

It's a Diamondback's theme song. And a Texas Ranger's. You really can't compare your band to something that's obviously got a little popularity to it. I never said it was Led Zeppelin IV level, but it clearly has some popularity.

Oh, WISSK is your band name? I googled it, nothing came up.

And who said I assume I know what you think? You're the one who just compared youself to a baseball player's tune. You haven't given me anything to back up your statem,ent except "This is how it is."

But you know what, all you're going to do is troll me because you and I share something in common: a very defensive personality. So I'm ending this before you piss me off.