Music Banter - View Single Post - The Say Something Nice About Someone & Make Their Day Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2006, 02:53 PM   #9 (permalink)
Sabgoat
Account Disabled

where to start... i don't know alot of people on here.. but i noticed that the people i do know we all mainly post in the same threads... well kind of..

MUDER JUNKIE --> your just fun to talk to, interesting how neither of us mind being willing and open to talk about random things.. SEX makes a intersting conversation. very nice to chat with.

Urban --> You have yet to trash me, and have just commented about things i've done wrong.. smartened me a bit.. for that i'm less annoying to peopel here.. good job.. i used to be on a ave of 61 post per-day, not down to 28

MadeinNY --> from day one this duddette was nice to me, welcomed me with open arms and has been very honest about my songs, got me thinking even.. feels good to know someone is out there honest, about bad and good but in a nice way

Big3 --> i agree with alot of the stuff you say, you put up strong points. hopfully i will learn from that someday, and post less.... i have nothing more to say!

hobojesus --> frist time i came onto this site before i signed on to it, i was reading your post you made me laugh so much.. my eyes were watering..(he pulled me in.. blame him BLAME HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) sorry had to add that there..

Crazy Luv --> yet another supporter in my writings, and like MadeinNY good and honest... i like how you down to earth and very nice easy to get along with..

--------------------------------------------------------------
thats all for now!

ps.. i miss Kashmir86 *whipers*
Sabgoat is offline   Reply With Quote