Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2016, 07:37 AM   #38156 (permalink)
Psy-Fi
Aficionado of Fine Filth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justthefacts View Post
Let's recap last night.

Went to my favorite bar/venue, Yerberia Cultura. Pre-gamed before with cheap whiskey and coke and a glass of red wine. I get there and get asked by an 8th grade history teacher if I'm registered to vote and follow that with a 30 minute convo about politics. After that I immediately shoot for the bar and get all the PBR's they have left. Now I'm drunk. Running out of smokes, thank God I bought a pack before I showed up. I get asked by a girl for a cigarette, she gets incredibly thankful because I had menthols. Then she tells me I'm gorgeous and loves my Bowie shirt. I start to think "yes, this girls cute as fuck and she's calling me gorgeous, I'm getting laid tonight". But then says "THIS IS MY WIFE, SHE'S IN THE BAND TONIGHT". Damn. Old Peter (my cock) will have to wait a few more nights.

Then I go to the bathroom and make a joke while at the urinal, now I'm washing my hands and this dude hands me a bottle of the same cheap whiskey I drank hours before (Kentucky Deluxe). I take a shot and head back into the crowd. Now the main act is on, they were called Pinata Protest and I was front row. They were a straight up Mexican punk band. You can't make this shit up. It was actually badass. So then I try and crowd surf and I'm on the guard rail and jump but I land on people and they immediately put me down. It was just not happening. But hey I tried.

Then the concert ends and I go back to my car. Guess what. My lights were on the whole time. My battery was dead. Fuck me sideways. I go back and ask everybody for spark plugs and of course nobody has any. Long story short this guy with my name helps me out and this nice couple jump start the shit out of my car. To quote Kanye: "I was drinkin' earlier, now I'm driviin". Got home pretty safe. It was great.
Spark plugs?

She's a Brick House
Psy-Fi is offline   Reply With Quote