Music Banter - View Single Post - Hi everybody, I'd like to introduce myself.
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2016, 02:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Winston
Groupie

Default Hi everybody, I'd like to introduce myself.

I'm new here (obviously), looking to get to know some interesting people and this seems to be a good place to go. A few things about myself: I'm a 25 year old male. I live in Texas. Music is my life, one of the few things that always makes me feel alive. I'm also very passionate about poetry and philosophy. Really, I like anything that is very thought provoking. My musical tastes include rock, blues, jazz, pop, classical, country, hip hop and really just about anything. I like what I like regardless of what label it may pertain to. Some artists I've really been listening to a lot lately include Sufjan Stevens, Elliot Smith, Beats Antique and Andrew Bird, just to name a few.

I really love good conversation and that's really what brings me here. Sometimes it's hard to find good conversation in your day to day life, this community seems to be a good place to find it. I've read over some posts and I can tell there are some interesting and unique individuals. I look forward to getting to know some of you.
Winston is offline   Reply With Quote