Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2016, 11:50 AM   #6148 (permalink)
Chula Vista
Toasted Poster

Biggest issue with hallucinogens is the risk of never coming back from the trip. It almost happened to me. I was doing so much acid at one point that my close friends had to stage a quasi intervention to get me to back off cause I was looking at, and reacting to things like I was tripping even when I was 100% straight.

Crack cocaine. ****, I was making it at home long before the word crack was being used. I don't remember the recipe but all it took was a gram of coke, boiling water, some baking soda (and a few other items/steps), and you ended up with rocks of pure coke. When you took a hit the rush was intense to the point of semi-blacking out. But it was the same as snorting the regular stuff. Short lived and you just wanted to keep doing more and more and more.

Meth is the devil's work. That **** is beyond evil. Bad, bad, bad, bad evil. Do yourself (and everyone around you - family, friends, pets, etc.) a favor and just go jump off of a bridge rather than becoming a meth addict. I ended up in the emergency room after a snorting binge because I'd burned the **** out of my nasal cavity. The crash from a meth high is almost indescribable. First off you sleep for half a day and then wake up feeling like you went 12 rounds with Mike Tyson. Forget all responsibilities because you will be way to ****ed up to deal with them. I am so glad that we got off of that **** before having a kid. STAY AWAY!!!!!

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote