Music Banter - View Single Post - hillary clinton 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2016, 05:33 AM   #446 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
The greatest alpha-male sex-offender who got away with it.

Bombshell Report Details EVERY Clinton Sex Assault Victim - The Political Insider
Oh we want to talk sex offenders do we?
Why The New Child Rape Case Filed Against Donald Trump Should Not Be Ignored

God damn Peter File!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
You're a delusional Libtard I dont see this happening.

Also I dont act in a manner that would make an officer feel the need to reach for his weapon. Hate to burst your bubble black ppl arent being gunned down like you think they are.
Oh you buy into that media rhetoric about black people acting a certain way to make officers feel the need to reach for their weapon. No those untrained assholes just have an itchy trigger finger.

Mundane fucking shit that gets you killed just because you are black.

To this day, I will never ever wear a hoodie outside. If I buy one, I only wear it inside my house and I just pray that my place doesn't get mistakenly raided while I'm wearing my hoodie because I will be shot dead for being "threatening".

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I hate this **** so bad. And Bernie, too.

The only thing worth a **** about Hillary is that she's not Trump

Why do I also hate Bernie? Because he's also a warmongering opportunistic ****.

Seen from the reference point of how things should be, **** her.

I'm still voting for her. It's disgusting. I'd vote for Bush if he had the Democratic ticket.

Jesus Christ this ****ing country forces everyone to throw out their moral compass.
Bernie or bust fans during the DNC were acting the fucking fool. Bernie Sanders has the worse fucking supporters ever alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Other than that he's been politics as usual.
It's as if you don't pay anything to politics in general but I did later see Ki and others bring up the things that he has done so I won't go over that again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRED HALE SR. View Post
So basically your opinion amounts to **** then. You don't even value voting in state and local election? That is primarily the reason I vote and effects everyone in their daily lives.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRED HALE SR. View Post
Its important, you should re-think your absence from it honestly. If you want to write in Snoopy for President fine, but being a participant when it comes to your state and city is very important.
TY Fred. Same reason that I vote is mostly for local/state things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
That's kind of where I was at as well. I don't understand why the democratic party constantly have to bash the other party, even though we talk about not bashing other parties. They also talk about the fact that Trump is spouting out fear, but the democratic party talks about taking down our enemies at all costs. I don't see the difference.
Not bashing the other party is off the table when the entire RNC was about doing that. The DNC had to match the intensity of what was going down during the RNC. Kaine doesn't agree with bashing the other party and was upset with Obama for doing it during his speech but **** that wishy washy Kaine. The gloves have come off. Now isn't the time for diplomacy when you are trying to win an election.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.