Music Banter - View Single Post - Kiiii's Music Hall
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2016, 09:40 AM   #19 (permalink)
Key

We are in the second half of the year, which means it's time to start going through this years albums and deciding which ones deserve to get praised, and which ones deserve to get thrown out. There's been a lot of great music this year, some even took me by surprise, and at the same time, there's also been a fair share of duds. I have a good idea of which album will take my album of year, and I'm basing that solely on the fact of how much I have listened to the album, and that's not to say any other album of the year doesn't deserve to take the spot. It's just that I like to be surprised by an album, and to find such an album that I've enjoyed as much as I have is good enough for me to consider it my album of the year, even though we're in this time of the year.

And yes, I know that there are a few other albums that I'm anticipating this year, but the chances of those taking the place of the album of the year is highly unlikely. I'm not going to say which album that is just yet, but instead, i'm going to do a countdown of which albums I've really enjoyed. I suppose you can consider this a top 10 or top 15 of sorts, but I'm basically just going to review (or attempt to) the albums that I've found some sort of enjoyment out of this year. Obviously, this isn't set in stone as the year hasn't ended yet, but that's why it's nice to have the freedom of reviewing whatever albums I want.

Anyway, we'll get started as soon as possible.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote