Music Banter - View Single Post - Kiiii's Arcade
Thread: Kiiii's Arcade
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2016, 10:27 AM   #385 (permalink)
Key

Whether it's console games, PC games, or even mobile games, 2016 has been jam packed full of them, and I'm going to be talking about them for the next few weeks. There's still some games that I'm hoping get releases this year, but there's also been some great games that have come out this year that I really enjoy. I don't know if i'll be ranking them like I do with my top albums of the year, but I still want to talk about the games that have blown me away this year. And to add a bit of a twist, I'll also talk about games that left me wanting more, or got moved straight to my uninstall list. There's been some duds this year, but a year isn't a normal year without some disappointments.

Each post will be separated into three separate categories:

Games that I have played that I consider a good game, and would be willing to play through again. Also games that I continue playing long after their release date.

Games that fall a little bit short. There are some games this year that I was looking forward to, that really didn't do it for me. Unfortunately means that they are no longer in my "to play" list.

I watch a lot of gaming channels on Youtube, and most of them play games that are released this year. Sometimes a game doesn't completely pull me in, so having the reference of someone to watch really helps with that. Some games I have gotten for myself even after someone plays them. But most of the time, if I've watched it on Youtube, I haven't really bothered buying it for myself.

Last edited by Key; 07-30-2016 at 11:07 AM.