Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2016, 12:08 PM   #17172 (permalink)
JGuy Grungeman
Primo Celebate Sexiness

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Don't listen to him. You will miss out on a cool villian if you skip that one.

I agree. A bunch of cool moments here and there but it's not very well tied together.

I loved the Warcraft movie for what it was. Why do you think it was a bad movie besides what the stupid critiques said about it?

If you want a continue story, you have to look to one of the GhostBusters video games that came out. They did a really good job continuing the story. I'm so glad they didn't tarnish it by doing that on the big screen. I like the update, modern style and everything else about it. The classic is still the classic and doesn't need to have it be told the same way with being grounded in realism.

If you want blurry action just go watch a Bourne movie.

I did last night and it was typical Bourne fare. If you liked any of the Bourne movies, you'll love this latest entry.

I like that Bourne movies are known for car chase scenes and the blurry action BS. I ended up going to it late and had to sit like in the second row from the front so it was a bit rough.
I never said I saw ther movie. I just have a serious desire for a video game movie that the critics love to come out. Some of them have a belief video game movies that are good are impossible to make. And when a good one comes, I want to watch those critics suck it like a pacifier.

But even from the trailer, I could tell Jones didn't try as hard as he did with Source Code.