Music Banter - View Single Post - What TV shows are people watching?
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2016, 08:22 PM   #4249 (permalink)
dankrsta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Only seen one episode of Preacher.

Spoiler for Spoiler:
It was the one where he's in the hotel room with the two angels? and they keep having to kill each other and the bad guys/girls over and over and over again until there's like dozens of bodies just piled up on the floor. Laughed my ass off. Gonna wait until it's on Netflix and then binge the **** out of it.
That was a crazy scene. I think DeBlanc and Fiore are my new favorite clueless angels (sorry Castiel). One of the improvements of the show.

For those interested, I ran into some theory, crazy enough that it just might turn out to be true. It would be kind of awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
I didn't even watch the third season yet but I have heard disappointing things about it. It is still on my to watch list. I did enjoy the first two seasons though.
It started good and reached the highest high with one bottle episode, the kind this show especially excels at, but this one was really something. And then it was all down from there. I heard the show was cancelled (not sure how abruptly) and that's why they rushed it in the end.