Music Banter - View Single Post - A slower song that I need help finding, if you can assist :)
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2016, 10:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
strax503
Groupie

Default A slower song that I need help finding, if you can assist :)

Hello everyone, I'd like to ask for your help in finding a song that's been stuck in my head for 2 days and I can't seem to get out of my head.

I think the lyrics are "Over, YOuUuUu, YouUuuu". I'm pretty sure its an English song, not sure about the time period though, and I think it was popular, although I couldn't say about the time period it was popular lol. I think its sung by a female, I heard it a while back and its resurfaced in my brain now. I even took the liberty of humming it into my guitar tuner app to find out the notes, they are, approximately:

D3# F3# G3# A3# G3# F3# D3#, G3 A3 G3 F3 C3 (Over Youuuuuu, Youuuuu)

(May be a bit off, but hopefully that gets the jist of it)

I'm pretty sure it was sung by a female, with backing vocals, its more like: YouUuUuuuu, (a word)(another word) YouUuUuuuu, something like that.

I've added a sound file, so you all know what it 'kinda' sounds like: clyp.it/3jhe3afa

I've been at this for two days now, so any help would be much appreciated (preferably before I go insane and start humming this tune while doing something sinister )
strax503 is offline   Reply With Quote