Music Banter - View Single Post - The Rwandan Genocide and Beyond
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2016, 04:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Seriously though. I feel as a "modern Westerner" that this kind of **** should be over. And yet, as a thirty-year-old, this **** is still twenty-years-old. As a ten-year-old child, as a small boy who should not live in a world with this garbage, this **** happened.

And the most horrible **** of all is that I will continue to live in this inhuman bull****. And I will even justify some of it, due to being an American who does not want Americans to become involved in conflicts which to be perfectly ****ing honest, we actually should not be involved in... what is the purpose of this species? Why should there exist a legitimate real reason why we should allow inhuman atrocities when there is no reason to allow them? Why should the human race not just commit mass suicide?
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote