Music Banter - View Single Post - Let's Talk About Gary Johnson
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2016, 05:58 PM   #33 (permalink)
Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blankmind View Post
Yeah. And in situations of rape I can understand. In extreme cases like that I'm willing to be pro-choice. I mean it wasn't like that women wanted to get ****ed and pregnant. Plus people who are pro-choice, I understand. Don't really care. People can hold whatever opinion they want.
Exactly. Speaking from experience, I've had quite a few friends that told me they've had 1 or 2 abortions because of the reason I stated above regarding rape. They felt comfortable enough telling me, and I was like "alright, that's cool, i'm glad you got it taken care of". Sometimes they'd look at me like "wait, really?" and honestly, who am I to judge. Abortion, granted it's not the greatest thing you can do to yourself, is the same decision one would have to make when it's to take their own life. Suicide or any other form of helps to give up your life. It's an emotional process, and if the person involved has dealt with enough emotional issues, the last thing I would want to do is cause more.

I'm always curious about that because there really isn't much conflict over a man getting a vasectomy, and that falls under the same category to me, as abortion. It's basically not allowing the child to be conceived.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote