Music Banter - View Single Post - Funny Music Stories
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2016, 08:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
Tristan_Geoff
midnite roles around

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blankmind View Post
Funny. I was going to start a thread similar to this earlier today.

So when I was in high school, my creative writing teacher did this project where everyone had to pick something to do then tell the class about it once they were done. Some kids did this thing where they left sticky notes in random places saying stuff like "your beautiful" "you've got this" and stuff like that. Other students decided to review restaurants. Any project you wanted. I decided to write a song. After spending weeks on it, being a perfectionist, I finally got to a point where I thought I had a semi presentable song. What did my peers say when hearing it?

"I feel like that's what you'll hear walking into hell." It's a metal song, so thanks.
"That's the music you listen to when on acid." The riffs were inspired by stoner rock, so thanks.

But the teachers response upon hearing the song is the best. "I feel like I need a shower!"
Lol that's awful. At least your in good spirits, **** plebs.

Emo/Pop Punk Journal

Techno Journal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I own the mail
Tristan_Geoff is offline   Reply With Quote