Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2016, 09:43 AM   #3926 (permalink)
Psy-Fi
Aficionado of Fine Filth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I saw a bunch of white dudes from another country making a big stink about an issue that does not affect them or the black people in their country, or at least far differently than it does black people in our country. I find it hard to believe that they're anything other than middle-class college kids with nothing better to do than look for things to bitch about.
(x2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man like Monkey View Post
They are kunts for blocking the roads and disrupting the lives of families who have worked hard all year to have a holiday abroad. They are kunts for not thinking it through and realising that doing this is likely to turn people against them and not side with their cause. They are kunts for wearing t shirts saying Britain is racist when it isn't. They are kunts for jumping on the bandwagon. I honestly would have thought the London BLM protest was satire if I wasn't aware.

And what atrocity?
(x2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
My god you are not totally gone. I was upset for blm and I don't even like them. My god 4 asshats cemented themselves together like *******s do and tied up the good hard working people on their daily commute. That's what happens when you go to college and get a worthless gender studies degree....

Also BLM have lost they motha****in minds.
(x2)

She's a Brick House
Psy-Fi is offline   Reply With Quote