Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2016, 11:35 AM   #3944 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle View Post
Have you read the insanity? It's madness. Free lifetime education for all black people.

I'm not an expert on the Isreal/Palestine conflict but I've heard very convincing arguments supporting Israel as the rightful owner. I'll find sources when I get home.
Yes provide these sources because the conflict between Israel and Palestine is not a simple thing to just to brushed over. I'm not afraid to admit I don't know everything about it but educate yourself on the issue just as I will. Roxy claims that others are afraid to educate themselves but it looks like you need to do so as well.

Free lifetime education? What's wrong with that? It's better than asking for 40 acres and a mule. Is it that you don't want to see people enlightened and educated or is it that you feel slighted that you won't be included in this free education. I'm guessing you weren't a Bernie supporter either when he was going around touting the same message. Did people turn around and call him mad for wanting free education? Go look at the other countries that offer free college education to their residents. Are they mad as well for doing something that is very important? I don't hear you calling those countries mad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
So like heres my question am I only entitled to half an acre and a trowel. Since Im half guilty of being white?
If I had it my way, you wouldn't get shit! But there is the only stupid one drop rule that applies so I guess you can technically get everything a black person gets. You shouldn't be able to when you are a self hating black person. White guilt isn't an issue for you, it's you denying your black half.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
A well educated populace sounds terrifying. I see why the GOP doesn't support them now.
Exactly!

Quote:
You know for once Id actually like to see you say something honestly. Because if you read their psychotic demands you might actually be forced to say hey yeah these bitches nuts. And then omg someone might brand you a racisit...which we all kno w is a fate worse than death in this day and age... Can't walk alone? Gotta have a posse hunh? Sheep.
It seems like you are the only one here with the posse. You only jumped in to tag team me with Goofle. It's okay to have differing opinions. I don't get where your honesty meter comes in and you deter what is and what isn't honest. Is it only honesty if the person agrees with your opinion and doesn't question a single thing?

Quote:
Thats not me bein a victim pimp thats me standing by my statements on this site even when you have all poltically gangbanged me multiple times. I dont give a **** what yer opinons are as long as you are honest. And to be fair 7-10 times you just say stuff to prove to yourself how intellectual you are. I say what I see. God gave me 2 ears, 2, eyes and one mouth bro.
Again the honesty meter comes into play. What's your determining factor on someone's opinion being honest or not? You say you don't care about what our opinions are but if they don't agree with yours, they seem to not be honest.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote