Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2016, 12:12 PM   #3946 (permalink)
Goofle
the worst guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Yes provide these sources because the conflict between Israel and Palestine is not a simple thing to just to brushed over. I'm not afraid to admit I don't know everything about it but educate yourself on the issue just as I will. Roxy claims that others are afraid to educate themselves but it looks like you need to do so as well.
I did look it up and I found many examples of people saying Israel rightfully belongs to the Jews. The problem is you typically end up looking at walls of text on a Yahoo answers webpage or some articles from the early days of the internet.

I've watched quite a few talks from people like David Horowitz that you may or may not want to take your time to watch. It's a tad hardcore though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon
Free lifetime education? What's wrong with that? It's better than asking for 40 acres and a mule. Is it that you don't want to see people enlightened and educated or is it that you feel slighted that you won't be included in this free education. I'm guessing you weren't a Bernie supporter either when he was going around touting the same message. Did people turn around and call him mad for wanting free education? Go look at the other countries that offer free college education to their residents. Are they mad as well for doing something that is very important? I don't hear you calling those countries mad.
1. It wouldn't be free. Taxes would be raised with only one section of the population benefiting from it.

2. I don't think "reparations" are necessarily required so It's not about one vs the other.

3. Why would anybody care if more Black people started going into College? That's not the point at all and you know it. Aside from the obvious insanity of saying "Free education for life" and dropping the mic, separating based on race is horrifying.

4. Of course I am not a Bernie supporter. People did call him mad for asking for "Free education". And none of the countries Bernie used as examples actually has "Free education".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]NUmCWGPgU7g[/url]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]=LtYg1xz1A00[/youbube]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
2. What was the strangest/best/worst party you ever went to?
Prolly a party I had with some people I know
Goofle is offline   Reply With Quote