Music Banter - View Single Post - The Say Something Nice About Someone & Make Their Day Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2006, 11:00 AM   #31 (permalink)
ArtistInTheAmbulance
enchanted.

Ethan - Fer generally putting up with me for almost a year now, always pickin me up when Im down, and always bringing new music about =)

IndieBarKid - For always making me laugh, knows his shizz about indie, should really start posting more [Hint hint, dan]

Marijan - Heh. Little bit too outspoken at times, seems to be on a constant mission to get me thrown off the moderating team, but is a great guy. Always fun to chat to.

Imonlydancing - For being constantly happy and friendly, an cheering me up.

Zoe - Dont speak to as often as I used to =( But, you cant go forgetting your rummy llama pirate friends that easy.

SATCHMO - Seems to know the answer to everything, loved by everyone, but has just ditched us for the second time

Fal - Ahah. One of a kind. No other way to describe him..

HYA - Eep, my myspace whore friend, great fun to talk to

Urban - For the contribution to the music forums. And, for saving a lot of unnecessary arguments from happening.

I pretty much love you all anyway. Thanks to the other mods too, and to Fenix fer helping me out when I didnt know what the hell I was doing at first. And to those of you that dont complain about every little thing in this forum.

Psssh. If I forgot anyone, Im sorry, but Im ill right now, and all feverish and stuff. Nothing personal =)