Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2016, 12:55 PM   #3947 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle View Post
I did look it up and I found many examples of people saying Israel rightfully belongs to the Jews. The problem is you typically end up looking at walls of text on a Yahoo answers webpage or some articles from the early days of the internet.

I've watched quite a few talks from people like David Horowitz that you may or may not want to take your time to watch. It's a tad hardcore though.
I will watch it in an hour or so. I don't mind hearing what others have to say on the subject. I'm not as closed minded as you think I am.

Information from the early days of the internet still apply to this issue because it's a conflict that has been going on for what seems like FOREVER.

Quote:
1. It wouldn't be free. Taxes would be raised with only one section of the population benefiting from it.
Yes, it technically wouldn't be free and of course it has to be paid for so a tax increase to have college education for an entire part of the population wouldn't be bad. Also in the US it is only 13% of the population but I don't think they are saying just black people but all minorities.

Quote:
2. I don't think "reparations" are necessarily required so It's not about one vs the other.
Yeah just fuck black people for all the troubles they went through during slavery right? Also the long term effects of slavery that still exist to this day and age.

Quote:
3. Why would anybody care if more Black people started going into College? That's not the point at all and you know it. Aside from the obvious insanity of saying "Free education for life" and dropping the mic, separating based on race is horrifying.
I don't get this statement maybe I'm reading it wrong or reading into it too much but you are saying that you don't care about more people going to college? Or are you just faux concerned about how it's going to be paid for when you don't live in this country and don't have to contribute taxes towards it. The US already separates based on race so this thing that you think is horrifying already exists right now as we speak.

Quote:
4. Of course I am not a Bernie supporter. People did call him mad for asking for "Free education". And none of the countries Bernie used as examples actually has "Free education".
I don't recall the countries that he used as examples but they are out there and yes they may have higher taxes to pay for it but it's worth it. I don't see the negative side of it.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote