Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2016, 05:49 AM   #3950 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle View Post
I'm saying people disagreeing with the idea aren't necessarily doing so because they are racist. The contention is that one specific race is getting preferential treatment and everyone has to pay for it.
When did I say this? One race is getting preferential treatment right now and everyone pays for it. I don't see the problem with what they are proposing.

Quote:
And I actually don't think that more people going to College is necessarily a good thing. It depends what subject you are choosing. I did a terrible subject myself and regret those decisions almost every day of my life.

I feel like that's the most backward thinking ever. Just because you chose to pick a bad subject that you didn't follow through with other people should attend college and go into the STEM programs that they want to? I get that college isn't for everyone but to have the opportunity to have access to the same privilege that others have and that you were afforded isn't a bad thing.

Quote:
I've watched quite a few talks from people like David Horowitz that you may or may not want to take your time to watch. It's a tad hardcore though.
I can already tell I'm going to hate this guy. This is nonsense and I'm only five mins in.

Anyways, I did my own research and of course you'd back the Israeli's because they are basically imperialists and maybe it strikes back to something inherent within you where you loved when the UK was going around taking land that didn't belong to them. The Palestinians and the Jordanians owned that land before they were pushed out by the Israeli's who believed the land is their holy land.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote