Music Banter - View Single Post - f*** marry kill
Thread: f*** marry kill
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2016, 01:44 PM   #158 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Fine, let me elaborate on why you are not too smart in this area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelseaDagger View Post
Yeah, cause TCM has absolutely no data backing it up.
There is plenty of data proving its ineffectiveness of most elements of traditional Chinese medicine. There is also data showing how effective some of those things are, like surgery, but conventional medicine has since added it to its repertoire. Because we call alternative medicine that works "medicine".

Quote:
As apparently neither does Ayurvedic medicine, which is pretty much the birthplace of integrative medicine.
As above, it is largely bull****. The parts that were not became conventional medicine.

Quote:
Integrative medicine uses natural medicine as a preventative, and western medicine when necessary. Using western medicine as a preventative measure is gross overkill, and only profits the producers of it.
Conventional medicine uses natural medicine quite often. The efficacy of these preventative treatments that you describe, assuming that you're referring to the alternative medicine part of the "treatment" (read: scam) are not supported by anything apart from anecdotal evidence and only profits the producers of it.

My earlier statement still stands: I'm super jealous that I haven't been tricked into believing utter nonsense as you have. I wish I could be like you.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote