Music Banter - View Single Post - What Have You Accomplished This Year?
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2016, 03:46 PM   #31 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
Hey man, even if you don't see a loss for a couple more months, just getting into a consistent schedule is better than nothing. The loss will come.
You are exactly right, thanks man. I feel like I'm on autopilot when it comes to my gym schedule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Also, numbers are pretty meaningless since it varies so much between person to person. Some people can be fit at 250 and others would be obese. What matters is being healthy.
That's true, I feel like I carry my weight well. So even though the number is high, I definitely feel more fit. At least I'm not skinny fat. I will keep it up though. I really need to work on diet a tad bit more. I've started getting into cooking my dinners and not relying on the microwave.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote