Music Banter - View Single Post - Unpopular Music Opinions
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2016, 05:06 PM   #11956 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicShazam View Post
Nickelback sucks! Oh wait, that's not controversial. BUT it does seem to me that there's been quite a sort of change of wind in the last few years where people starts admitting to liking Nickelback or at least saying they're not that bad. Guess this proves that it's not bandwagon jumping when I still insist that Nickelback is a truly awful band. The kings of banal, tasteless blandness with absolutely no soul. Nu metal also pretty much deserves its bad reputation, strange recent come-back of the genre be damned (except Velcra, they're pretty good). So... Where's the Nu-metal and Nickelback apologists hiding on musicbanter? I know you people are out there!
I don't disagree with anyone's opinion on Nickelback, but if you're just kickin' back and not worrying about what you're listening to there's still a few fun songs to chill out to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicShazam View Post
his avatar looks exactly like every nu-metal fan I've met
To be fair, the Russian Sleep Experiment is superior to any nu metal.

The Russian Sleep Experiment - Creepypasta Wiki - Wikia
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote