Music Banter - View Single Post - Pokemon: Sun and Moon
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2016, 10:03 AM   #50 (permalink)
Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninetales View Post
ah yeah forgot about that. also all of them only had 4 pokemon and they were mostly shit tier ones with lame moves. my ninetales powered through the water guys by itself and I was like uh ok.

I think I like the new forms (not 100% sold on the ninetales but w/e ill learn to love it im sure) but most of the new pokemon are meh. I don't really care for inanimate object pokemon and it seems like they are making more of those which ill just ignore forever. haunted sandcastle no thanks
That's also true. Though, I did have trouble with the Champion a few times but that's more due to me not taking any full restores or revives in with me (yeah i'm an idiot).

I'm not 100% sold on a few of the new Pokemon, but I am excited to see what this little ****er can do.

I'll also be curious to see if any other Pokemon besides the already existing ones get a Mega evolution, or if they're going to incorporate that into the game. I loved the concept and having a Mega Blaziken on my team was amazing, even if he's weak as ****.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote