Music Banter - View Single Post - Missing Posters Bulletin Board
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2016, 07:37 PM   #2300 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
I think I know but I'm not 100% sure.
I thought a slim chance it was Tore. Whenever there is a thread and there talk about islam or more likely islamic terrorism, Tore would suddenly appear, even though he would be absent for weeks or months at a time. Idk why. I thought Tore was an atheist, but then again besides him, there are a few others seem defensive of islam, even though this site seems to be a bit on the non-religious side. I thought it was odd that GP joined so suddenly after there was islamic terrorist attack, and discussion about islam for the time being became a hot topic. Honestly I really don't who his identify is, or who he is a sock-puppet for, just seems strange there is a pattern like that. I get this feeling that Music Banter is being watched.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote