Music Banter - View Single Post - Missing Posters Bulletin Board
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2016, 12:31 PM   #2317 (permalink)
ChelseaDagger
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I thought a slim chance it was Tore. Whenever there is a thread and there talk about islam or more likely islamic terrorism, Tore would suddenly appear, even though he would be absent for weeks or months at a time. Idk why. I thought Tore was an atheist, but then again besides him, there are a few others seem defensive of islam, even though this site seems to be a bit on the non-religious side. I thought it was odd that GP joined so suddenly after there was islamic terrorist attack, and discussion about islam for the time being became a hot topic. Honestly I really don't who his identify is, or who he is a sock-puppet for, just seems strange there is a pattern like that. I get this feeling that Music Banter is being watched.
I liked PGB69, but did find it strange how someone living in a Muslim country would be comfortable being so open about their homosexuality. IF he's actually a legit person, I hope he's still alright.

I also agree with the theory that there are quite a few "shadow accounts" on here, or whatever you want to call them. Why else would there be "members" who literally have daily activity, but zero posts? "Because some people come for the music but are too intimidated to post." I understand this argument, but it doesn't explain why some of these individuals like to creep around other members' profiles; that's just ****ing sketchy.

Also, I think it's unfair of you guys to pile on Nea like that. I'm sure that sounds ironic coming from a relentless bitch like myself, but to be fair, I don't pick on people who are too nice to give it back to me. That's the way of the bully... I'm a lot of things, but a bully ain't one.
ChelseaDagger is offline   Reply With Quote