Music Banter - View Single Post - 2Pac vs. Biggie
Thread: 2Pac vs. Biggie
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2006, 12:33 PM   #60 (permalink)
pdpeart
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by el.mas.chingon
1st off, you need to tone down that lil feminized sassy attitude of yours. 2nd, all the factual info you stated I've been aware of since its existence. 3rd, dont act like you know what the fukk T.H.U.G. L.I.F.E. be standing for cuz if you did "The Hate U Give Lil Infants Fukks Everybody" wouldve been pronounced instantly, but youre just a sarcastic lil bytch anyway so I forgive you.
Forgive me for what bruv?
See I would point out that we are on the Net so you can pop off at the mouth with all the ignorant **** you want and it will never come back to you.
Damn I hate you Internet Thugs.

People like you are the reason America has such a bad name across the globe blood, you refuse to think logically, openly and accept that people have different opinions across the globe, you're too close minded cousin.
And for the record my Fam knew Pac so you can stop that **** right there my fam was actively involved in the Panther movement and had the privalige of working with many prominent figures within the African American community INCLUDING Pac's fam cuz.

For someone who CLAIMS to have so much knowledge you seem to contradict yourself and your standing a whole lot.

And for the record bruv BRIXTON NIGGAS BANG ALL DAY cuz and it aint no drive-by from across the road bull**** where everyone BUT the target gets hit. It's always up close and personal so we can see the the whites in a niggas eyes with or without the gat bruv.

You need to have a little bit of respect for other peoples' opinions and research bruv and stop behaving so immature.

Were you bullied at school or at work or something, so you take out your frustration on a computer screen because it wont bite back?

And if you were HONESTLY aware of all the stuff I said in a previous post then why would you say all the junk you did before?
Because I only posted iit because of all the crap you had posted.