Music Banter - View Single Post - donald trump 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2016, 02:20 PM   #2425 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle View Post
It's just a shame that Trump's weird ramblings are going to enable another criminal warlord to enter that White House.
Trump and Hillary are both pretty much the same. I don't know why you are holding Trump up on a pedestal like he's any different than she is as far as being corrupt evil assholes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
She's still corrupt and she'll lie all the way to the bank until it gets her the election.
Doesn't deny her political experience and how successful she is though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Being a wife is not political experience. nb4 you give me some lame married people joke.
She was more than just a wife though as the first lady. When you are first lady there is shit that you can get done and that's how she gained her political experience. I do agree with you generally being a wife isn't but the first lady titles holds a different position than just wife. Some first ladies choose to use it as a platform for whatever agenda they have while others squander the opportunity and as you say "just be a wife".
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.