Music Banter - View Single Post - How To Be A Man
Thread: How To Be A Man
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2016, 04:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
ChelseaDagger
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
JTF awoke in a cold sweat. Not that nightmare again..., he thought. This was the third time this week. He began to wonder if they would ever end.

He lazily wandered into the kitchen of his studio apartment. Maybe I'll get a girl here someday...probably not though. Despite his pessimism, he knows that the only way to start his day is with a nice balanced breakfast of a half-eaten Egg McMuffin he found in the garbage cans over in the back alley. Why would someone throw this away? This shit's pure gold.

After scarfing down the sandwich, he sat down at his only possession that costs more than twenty dollars: his windows 98 laptop. Time for some MusicBantering, the only activity in my day that keeps me sane. A quick glance at The Lounge forums shows a lack of high quality content. I know, I'll write an awesome post about being a man. Because I'm a man. And I know what it takes.

So he got to work. After fourteen straight grueling hours of straining his brain he was finally finished with the greatest post of his life. God damn, if I send this to the White House maybe they'll be so impressed they'll make me president! He stood up and patted himself on the back for a hard day's work. No way I'll ever create content as high quality as that again.

He was very tired from all that hard work and had a headache from straining his brain so much. He laid down in bed, rubbed one out because he can't get laid, and went to sleep. He had the nightmare about YorkeDaddy creating higher quality content than him again. Ugh, I thought the awesome post I made today would be the end of these nightmares...apparently I still suck.
^^Hell, I'd read the sequel
ChelseaDagger is offline   Reply With Quote