Music Banter - View Single Post - donald trump 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2016, 05:00 PM   #2446 (permalink)
Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Actually no. Large portions of America are single issue voters. Whether it be guns, bibles, anti-abortion, homophobia, anti-government, anti-tax, or don't tread on me. Unfortunately many of those issues crossover to the point to end up with what we saw 4-6 years ago with the tea party. Most of those people aren't stupid ( alot of them are though), they're just hung up on their set of issues.

What the polls right now are showing is that some of those people are waking up to the fact they can only go so far with a blind allegiance to a red elephant. That's a very good thing for this country. Trump is making some of those robots stop and think.

This is going to be a landslide loss for the GOP of epic proportions. And here's my prediction. Over the next couple of months more and more GOP house and senate members are going to abandon Trump and you are going to end up with a civil war within the base.

Either way, it's been pretty damn entertaining.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Hillary isn't exactly getting good air time either. People are voting for Trump to not vote for Hillary, and the people not voting for Hillary just aren't putting votes in. So, Trump has more legitimate supporters on his side, while Hillary just has the votes of those that don't want Trump in office. I, myself am refusing to vote until I see a legitimate third party candidate, and if there isn't one, I won't be voting for either. I can't conscientiously vote for either sides at the current moment.