Music Banter - View Single Post - donald trump 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2016, 11:16 AM   #2464 (permalink)
Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
You have to be realistic and the reality of the situation is this. If more people decide that they want to stick to their principles and vote for a third party. It will end up just splitting the vote. This could be a way for Trump to win and I'm not sure why his team isn't like doing some underhanded stuff to push more third party candidates to the forefront. If people are stupid enough to vote for a third party instead of the necessary evil then it splits the votes that Hillary would get and Trump would end up winning with his little bit of votes.
You're telling me to be realistic, but then you're telling me not to stick to my guns when it comes to conscientiously choosing who I vote for. Realistically, we're all ****ed either way, but I'm not going to bend over backwards and let it happen if I have the choice to be a part of a change. The people who are voting for one of two evils are just too lazy or ignorant to try to change the rules. This election isn't like an election that we've seen in the past where one person was the obvious choice. Both choices we have here are both terrible choices, so why not try to go for someone that is worth putting my vote for, i.e. Gary Johnson. And don't give me the "he's not part of your beliefs" bull****. I've looked into him, and I'll be damned if I don't vote on him especially with the credentials he has under his belt. Again, I stress that I'm not going to just bend over and take it in the ass by voting for Hillary or Trump, I'm at least going to try to accomplish something with my vote.