Music Banter - View Single Post - donald trump 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2016, 05:24 PM   #2481 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
I'm creating???? Are you ****ing serious? For the millionth time. I normally vote democrat for these reasons, among others:

- Women's rights. The GOP is always wanting to restrict them.
- Pro-choice. We all know that the GOP wants to repeal Roe v Wade.
- Fair taxes.
- Wall Street and banking regulation so we don't have another meltdown like 2007.
- Separation of church and state. Most GOP members want the bible force fed down our throats.
- The environment. Big business buys the GOP so they'll deregulate to increase profits.
- Employee safety. Same as above.
- Universal health care. If Trump gets elected first thing he'll try to do is take away my son's insurance.

And on and on.
Yeah that's ****ing great. You're still perpetuating a system that's circling the drain with no real hope of change if we keep voting for the same two parties every single year, just cause you've been brainwashed into thinking that your vote counts when it's in the majority.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.