Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2016, 07:24 PM   #10956 (permalink)
kibbeh
kibbeh

ok i didn't know where to put this at first but this thread seems appropriate so anyway the past month has been pretty boring for me sexually BUT i honestly had what i think was probably the worst sexual experience i've ever had in my life. it was awful.

theres this guy i had slept with twice before. and we weren't even going out we were just kind of friends, maybe not even that. anyway, i went to go see him one day and i just wanted to talk. and i was feeling pretty awful that day, i don't remember why but i felt like **** and i just wanted to hang out but he was horny. and he kept telling me he was horny. i made it pretty clear that i didn't want sex and told him that but he kept saying he was horny so i thought damn this guy is stupid.... is he not getting my point????? anyway i wanted him to shut up so i sucked his dick but he was taking FOREVER to come like it was exhausting i WAS not havin a good time....... so i jerked him off and he FINALLY came. and even after that he was still like...... no that wasn't enough i wanna have sex. i was so mad honestly i just told him no i'm tired and took my stuff and went back home and took a 5 hour nap honestly what a ****in *******.
kibbeh is offline   Reply With Quote