Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2016, 12:54 PM   #38709 (permalink)
Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by pansy gayboy 69 View Post
meat is bad for you though. high cholesterol. a lot of people in my family suffer from high cholesterol. maybe YOU'VE been brainwashed into thinking that it IS healthy for you to consume meat and dairy.

and THIS is not natural

cow milk is for baby cows. imagine drinking your cats milk that is meant for its KITTENS. thats not a weird comparison they're both animals. idk why cow milk is OK but most other animal milk is NOT.

also idk like sometimes this happens to me but anyway like a couple weeks ago i was eating a salad from starbucks and it had some chicken in it and i dunno why but i kept staring at it and kept imagining how a CHICKEN, a LIVING creature was killed and cut into tiny pieces and then i'd be chewing on it and it grossed me out i was gonna puke i threw that salad in the trash.
Never said you were brainwashed, I simply asked you if you had any healthy related issues to the things that you believe are unhealthy. Looks like that's a no, even if your family has.

Cow milk is also safe for consumption unless you're lactose intolerant. And if that bothers you so much, drink almond milk.

As far as the chicken thing is concerned, that was one instance, so you're going to change your entire lifestyle based on one instance with meat? And, furthermore, chicken is white meat. The type of meat you want to stay away from would be red meat. If you have an issue with red meat, it's understandable. I don't eat it either.

To me, it seems like you've got the mindset of a 16 year old that feels they want to latch onto the fad of going vegan. You need to understand that it's not just making a choice, it's changing your entire lifestyle around. You don't seem to have the discipline required based on your description of caving for meat. People who go vegan do it for health reasons, and even that is a bit of a stretch.

I'm not trying to sound mean, but you really do just sound like someone that found out that going vegan is a recent fad. Do what you want, but i'm not convinced.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote