Music Banter - View Single Post - The Spam Thread: Channel Your Need to Spam Here Only
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2016, 02:57 PM   #8212 (permalink)
kibbeh
kibbeh

Default PROOF that cartoon network is trying to brainwash kids into becoming communists

so a few days ago i was in the kitchen watching cartoon network arabia and i noticed that in one of the cartoons (i don't know what its called, it was the first time i saw it) there was a scene where one of the kids had a note stuck on his forehead and it said 'karl marx' and i laughed cuz funny! and sort of forgot about it but then TODAY just like 20 minutes ago i was watching cartoon network again and this time it was an episode of adventure time which is a great show but anyway

in this episode, jake had a lot of money for some reason (i didnt watch it from the beginning so idk how he got the money) but he was using his money in an awful way, taking advantage of two poor goji berries. he told the goji berries if they wanted his money they would have to eat it!!! which is so unsanitary and they would probably choke and die! so finn talks to jake and tells him what hes doing is NOT cool and so jake says that the goji berries want the money and hes not forcing them to do it and its a free market!!! here hes obviously pointing out a major flaw in capitalism.

anyway, i GOOGLED this and apparently i'm not the only who thinks that CARTOON NETWORK is COMMUNIST PROPAGANDA.
kibbeh is offline   Reply With Quote