Music Banter - View Single Post - Big Four Bands Thread Round 19: Gothic Rock
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2016, 11:24 AM   #1117 (permalink)
JGuy Grungeman
Primo Celebate Sexiness

You presented one that I contradicted or that I merely disagree with. That's not the same thing. THere's a difference between arguing whether or not we need a schedule and saying, "no way. I'll punish you if you say another word." A relative of mine actually went through the latter situation online just the other day. It's not whiny to argue a point. In that sense, if I am whiny, you'd be just as whiny since you've brought nothing new to the table, you're repeating the same thing I've argued against, and you're the one bothing to get agitated about this when I'm surprisingly not agitated this morning. In that sense, I feel forced to say the same thing again because I feel, just like you feel about me, that the other side is not understanding the other point. However, since you're the first one to reiterate the exact same statement, I can only assume I did understand your argument since I argued against it, and you're the one who doesn't understand.

See how bein "anal" can be logical? If you're the one calling me names again, and I have no emotional state at this moment because I really don't think you're able to change my opinion since most of your posts have been based on, "I could say something logical, but you're too stupid and whiny for me not to insult you," you would logically be the whiny one. I can't really whine if I'm not agitated by any level. You're clearly getting agitated I'd laugh if I could right now.

Look, you've got your golden age hip hop coming up in 30 minutes. Let's just be glad about that. I'd like to get back to finishing my delta blues up before changing the round. So I'm ending the feud right now. WHatever you have to say. Say it. But I have no reason to reply since I don't think you can change my opinion by saying I'm whiny. Or you could just reiterate the point you brought up with different wording that contradicts my own. BUt if all you can do is insult me, then I have no reason to assume you are right about this situation.