Music Banter - View Single Post - get to know your fellow MuBa's
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2006, 08:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
EDGE
accidental genius

Consider this my attempt to educate you all. Here's a novel..

So I'm fifteen years young. I live in Leominster, Massachusetts (about an hour north of Boston). I'm probably the only person who actually enjoys living where I live; everyone else seems to hate it. I'm a freshman at Leominster High. I'm sort of .. well .. lazy, this results in not-too-great grades. I'm not stupid, I swear. I haven't had a boyfriend in over 2 and a half years. I don't necessarily want one. I don't necessarily "need" one, either. I own EXACTLY 37 pairs of jeans, but I only wear 4 of them. I don't eat meat. I'm not flawless, and I accept that. I'm a fighter. I want a career dealing with fashion and I plan on going to college in New York city at F.I.T. Words to describe me as; impatient, cranky, hypocritical, peeved, sarcastic, weird, creepy, high-maintenance, unfortunate, overdone, negative, amusing, two-timing, crude, ridiculous, clean, grammarically-impaired, explicit, shy, unreasonable, sappy, conceited, unattractive, difficult, misleading, competitive, annoyed and annoying. I shower alot. I hate coughing, I can't stand nosey people, I hardly ever eat in front of people, and I hate the phone. Who I am eventually comes down to this: I want to have as much fun with as many people as I can manage before I've worn out my welcome in this life.

Oh, and you can call me Kristy.
EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote