Music Banter - View Single Post - 2016 Olympics, Rio
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2016, 07:52 PM   #119 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blankmind View Post
Karate was never in. They just got it in to compete in 2020. And Taekwondo is the single most pathetic martial art I've ever delt with. All they do is stand theready with one foot in the air and do these pathetic kicks that are more akin to taps.

So hit me with your tap kick. I'm going to grab it, trip you, and pile on top of you and pummel your face. And since Taekwondo focuses on standing and fighting, once they're on the ground they're done.
Oh okay, I swore it was in for some reason. Yeah, I ****ed up my ex-friend that just started taking Taekwondo. I waited to get into his inner circle then did a typical takedown(over the hip throw) and got him to the ground. We did a rematch like two weeks later after he learned some move to get out of grapples and he got me but I'm just beginner level judo. Basic moves that I've taught myself and some CQC that I learned from the military.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man like Monkey View Post
Another gold for Britain.

Man like Mo >>>
27 to our 43. Nice job Team GB.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote