Music Banter - View Single Post - "I Like the Music, But Do They Have to Scream?"
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2016, 10:01 AM   #125 (permalink)
Chula Vista
Toasted Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
Here's the thing. You can't use your age as an argument. That's a completely biased and bs way of trying to argue with someone about music. However, I agree with you on Who's Next. But, having your age be a factor in it is unfair. That's like saying music from the 2000 era can't be discussed unless you were born in 2000.
I'm not using my age to try and win any arguments. Just saying you and I are going to have a different perspective of the song. We both can like it or dislike it but it'll be from a slightly different perspective.

Re: Sheep - lamest argument ever.

When it was released in 1971 it reach #5 or better on the charts in the US, UK, Canada, France, Denmark, and The Netherlands. It's got an average 5 star rating on Amazon based on 850 customer reviews. Allmusic.com rates it a 5 also. It's gone triple platinum in the US alone.

That's one ****ing big flock of sheep.

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote