Music Banter - View Single Post - get to know your fellow MuBa's
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2006, 10:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Crazy Luv
a l'amou fou pou tout

Names Letisha. Born in brooklyn, NY. moved to queens, then back to brooklyn. Im 14 & a freshman in highschool. i listen to rap, R&B...stuff like that. My boyfriends name is Antwoine and we've been together for 7 months now. Im a dancer, but recently i've found out that i love to write too. I hate vegetables except lettuce. I have many "husbands". Mellow's my style! You know, taking life pretty easy. While all those crazy ppl are trying to change the world & all that, i'll be chillin sipping my kool-aid. I dont give two shakes about fronting or cutting edge. Its all about keeping it real & having a good time. Im a people-person! i have crazy luv for about everyone. I have a great sense of humor, you could always find me laughing. Not afraid to say im not the brightest person you'll meet, but Im not the dumbest. Im not a straight up badass, but im not a good girl either. I see the cup both half-full & half-empty. Im just a in-between!
Favorite foods are chicken, spagetti, turkey sandwich, checkers snackpack & mash potatoes. Favorite desserts are brownies, ice-cream, candy, cake, chocolate chip muffins. Favortie drinks are kool-aid, soda(sprite, pepsi, cream), water, fruit punch, V8.
Crazy Luv is offline   Reply With Quote