Music Banter - View Single Post - "under". A tale of a lost cause
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2016, 09:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Key

http://www.musicbanter.com/rock-meta...ng-rocker.html

Quote:
First off I would like to thank all the administrators and moderators who have made this website.

Now, when I was like 5 or 6 years old I had stumbled onto something that I couldn't believe, it was "Rock music." I could hardly believe how good it sounded when I put the headphones up to my ears.

Once I started growing about 2 years I watched a music video and I noticed it was the same kind of rock music that I was into but there was only one problem, I saw that everybody had long hair (preferrably down to their necks), so I thought, "Hey maybe I should grow my hair out like those guys."

It took me a couple years but here's a small scale on how well I have progressed in growing my hair out.

8 years old- over my ears.
9 years old- still a little bit over my ears.
10 11 and 12 - almost reached my neck.
13 years old- finally down to my neck.

I thought about it when I turned fourteen and I thought of making my own band and guess what...I did.

Than I found out that bands need the right equipment which brought me upto another problem, the money issue. I thought about it and I said heck with it maybe I should spend all the money I have on instruments and equipment for my band.

Than I started to think about what my life will be like in another 20-25 years.

Than I broke up with my band and we have not talked since the break up (due to money problems)

Than now I figured that maybe I should just be an alone rocker because I have a very strange taste in rock music so I just thought about just being my own self.

Here is the best part,
I finally save up enough money to get my band back together but than I see a drumset in the window of a mall. I thought "Hmmm maybe I should buy it I mean I have the money but..."

Than of course I bought it.

Ever since I became a rocker, rock music has been mostly my life and I don't know what I would do without it.

Rock music changed my whole life.

Any comments on my experience would be highly appreciated because I would love to hear what you guys think about my experience.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote